Am I infected? Is it time to go to the hospital now?
Enjoy a quick and easy way to track your symptoms, that commonly associated with COVID-19.
- Monitor your temperature
- Monitor your oxygen levels
- Keep track of your vital signs everyday within our daily log.
- Compare your measurements with our recommended clinical guidelines to inform you about your risk levels.
Price: 2,490 Baht (free delivery)
Only limited stock available
Lung Monitoring Kit
Call: +66 98 786 5592
My oximeter does not respond when you turn it on
- Check that the device contains working batteries.
- Try and replace the batteries with new batteries.
- If the device is still not turning on, please contact our team
The oximeter will not pick up a patient HR or saturation
Remove any finger tattoos, nail polish, gel acrylic or henna, or choose another finger that is free from finger tattoos, nail polish, gel acrylic or henna.
Make sure that you are sitting still, with your arm resting on a support.
It is difficult for the oximeter to take readings when the patient is too cold. Try to warm the fingers before trying again.
Clean the probe gently to clear the sensor from any debris, dust or particles that may be interfering with the signal.
If the device is still not picking up the signal, please contact our team
Which finger should I use to measure most accurately
- For most accurate results, please use the middle finger or the thumb of the right hand.